WE BELIEVE IN CHANGE
SNs 360’s mission is to inspire collaboration between the disability community and the world.
Oftentimes members of the special needs community are excluded from discourse in politics, education, vocation, recreation, and faith. SNs 360 believes in fostering a partnership between the special needs community, politicians, policy makers, leaders in the faith community, and the general public. We are here to ensure the basic human rights of those with special needs are met.
These rights include:
- Equal access to education
- Advocating for equal vocational opportunities and compensation
- Access to needed healthcare support and services
- The ability to move towards and independent life
- Inclusion in recreational activities, facilities, and events
- Support and respite opportunities for caregivers of special needs individuals
The special needs community’s greatest desire is to thrive within a society that accepts them for the gifts they possess, not judging by appearance of a lack of ability. They are people and each is able to make a unique contribution to the world we live in.