WE BELIEVE IN CHANGE
SNs360 strives to be the premier source of hope for families and individuals with disabilities.
We will accomplish this by:
- Involving faith communities through the Dream Big Dance
- Promoting partnerships among disability community via the Communicircle Conference
- Identifying strategic locations for CRAVE community centers
- Actively recruit and train volunteers through the Academy
- Establishment of long term self sustaining living community.
Dream Big Dance
Dream Big Dance is the flagship event for SNs360. It is a dance, which intentionally brings together two communities that historically have not intersected well – disability community and faith community. Dream Big Dance is held annually in select cities throughout the country.
Communicircle Conference is a conference for leaders in the disability community. It is essentially a seminar driven conference that promotes collaboration between leaders and communities.
Crave Community Centers
CRAVE Community Centers is the essential hub of all SNs360 seeks to accomplish. We envision CRAVE Community centers functioning as an anchor for the surrounding community for the purpose of providing social opportunities, jobs, and resources for the disability community.
The Academy is a leadership training school developing leaders and volunteers to prepare them to become assets for the disability community. There will be two tracks – leadership and volunteer. The leadership track will be limited to twelve people to provide essential skills needed to prosper.